Saturday, October 26, 2013

SSS234...Christmas Light

Hello Sweet Stop fans. This is sadly our very last Sweet Stop Sketch.


I've been trying to get some Christmas cards done, so I am not making them last minute. So for our last sketch I have a Christmas card to share. I actually put a bunch of glitter accents on the card, but it is hard to see in the photo. It looks much cooler in real life.


I hope you will stop by The Sweet Stop Sketch blog and see what the rest of the Sugar Babies did with our last sketch. You can also link up your project that you made this week with the sketch.

Have a blessed weekend!

5 comments:

Robin Parker said...

Melissa, such a gorgeous Christmas creation, love the shading around the candle. Great working with you on this fabulous challenge, good luck!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Melissa. Love the sponging around the beautiful image. The papers are perfect... and I like how you stamped the greeting on the DP. I will miss working with you, but I will be back to see your wonderful creations.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card. It's been a pleasure working with you on the SSS team. Be Well!

Diane said...

Beautiful holiday design card.

Hugs Diane

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, the candle really looks as if it is glowing! I've enjoyed our time together as Sugar Babies and hope to see you around in blogland!