Saturday, May 18, 2013

Going Buggy...SSS211

It's Saturday once again and time for another Sweet Stop Sketch. The sketch this week includes a spin, Going Buggy. :) Love that spin. Goes perfect with my screen name. ;)



I am not sure if you can tell, but I stamped a butterfly on the paper behind the stamped vellum. Since it is hard to see, I added another smaller butterfly on top of the sentiment. I used the stamp sets, New Beginnings and New Creature. The pattern paper is MME.



I hope you will find some time to play along with us this week. You can get all the challenge details and see what the other Sugar Babies made with the sketch this week.

6 comments:

Cathymac said...

Ooooo...beautiful, Melissa! Love the butterfly behind the sentiment and your pretty papers! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Melissa. The butterflies are so pretty! Love the blue and brown together. Also, that verse is beautiful.

Cynthia said...

Fabulous scripture and gorgeous dp/color combo, Melissa!

Stephanie said...

Just Stunning... I love this so much!

Jamie M. said...

Very pretty. You make lovely cards. Glad to be working with you on the SS DT. Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

Robin Parker said...

Melissa, this is so very pretty! Love everything about this creation. Fabulous job!