Friday, April 12, 2013

Mom - SNSDC100

Can you believe it's the 100th Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge?!? 
We think that's something to celebrate!!
To find out how you could win 3 Sweet 'n Sassy Digis of your choice head over to the SNSS Digi Challenge blog to get the details.

We have a bit of sad news. This is not only the 100th challenge, it's also the last challenge for the Digi Challenge Blog. The clear stamp and dies part of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps business is really booming and Korin is finding herself in the hard spot of having to let some things go. The Digi Challenge Blog is one of the things that will have to be discontinued. Digi stamps will still be available on the website, there just will no longer be regular digi releases. Korin may release new digis from time to time but that will be subject to her available time.

I for one am thankful for all that Korin does and the success of her company. She has such an amazing selection of Clear and Digital Stamps that offer such uplifting words and sweet images.

I decided to use the very first challenge, the theme being Mom, for my project this week.With Mother's Day about a month away I thought that would be the perfect challenge.

I found a cool little gift card holder cut file to use for my Silhouette Cameo. It was a little hard getting a photo, hopefully you can see all the details. I used a Daffodil Flower Block digi that I had sitting on my table already colored in.

Now it is your turn. Head over to the SNSS Digi Challenge Blog to get all the details and decide which past challenge you would like to tackle this week. You can also see what all the other Design Team members have to share this week.

No comments: