Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lots of Sweet N Sassy

I made a few cards with some Sweet N Sassy Stamps. All but one of the cards is for the April Release Challenges over at SplitCoastStampers.com. I must have been in a pink mood as you will see.


My first card is the only card not for a challenge and the only card not mostly pink. I had these Digi Flower Blocks sitting on my table waiting to be used. I colored them with colored pencils and blended with baby oil. I used words from the new Mini Tags and Sentiments set. I love all the words in this set and the font is so cool. I picked up that pretty trim on my Birthday trip to East Earl, PA. We always go to Shady Maple for lunch and then shop at some of the local stores. I love Good's Department store. They have such cool laces and trims and fabrics.



I made this one for a One Layer with Button and/or Twine challenge. CAS cards are usually hard for me, but I like how this turned out. I used my Silhouette to cut the card base. I embossed the card front to add some texture and used a clear button backed with pattern paper and tied with twine. The sentiment is from the Be Encouraged set. Love, Love, Love that set. :)



I made this card for the Present Popup Card. What a fun technique. I used my Silhouette to cut the slits for the inside and the pennant banner on the front. The first photo is the inside and the second photo is the front. I used papers from a pad of Recollections Garden Florals. I used Special Friends and Cute Critters stamp sets.


My final card is for the Inspiration Challenge. You can see the inspiration photo here. The sentiment from New Creature takes center stage on this card. I used the Poppies embossing folder for the pink layer. The label for the sentiment is a cut file for the Silhouette.

Well that's what I was busy creating this weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week. See you back here Friday for a new Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge.




No comments: