Friday, April 05, 2013

Blessings on Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited because I only have one more day of work and then I have a 4 day weekend to celebrate my birthday. Which happens to be a "milestone" birthday. Sigh!

Well it's time for another Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge and this week we are using cute and cuddly critters.



I had this cute Jelly Bean's Carrot digi stamp sitting on my desk already colored and waiting to be used on a card. I pulled a few sheets of paper from a new Recollections stack I grabbed from Michael's last weekend and printed Blessings to you from Flower Block Sentiments on the yellow sheet. I added some trim and twine and put it all on a Whisper White card base. And here is my fairly CAS cuddly bunny card.

It is your turn to play along. Grab your favorite cute and cuddly critter digi stamp and create something. Share it over on the Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge blog so we can all see it. Get all the challenge details and see what the rest of the team created over at the blog.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Adorable!!