Friday, March 22, 2013

Celebrate the Boys - SNSDC97

This week we are making masculine birthday cards. Rhubarb Bear with his red balloons is perfect on the birthday card for a young boy.

I used my Silhouette Cameo for all the fun die cuts and used my sewing machine to add some stitches for texture. The pattern papers are from Life of the Party 6x6 pad from Basic Grey.

I hope you find some time to play along with the challenge. Grab some masculine digi stamps and make your own birthday card. Get all the challenge details and check out what the rest of the design team members have created over at the Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge blog.

Have a super crafty weekend!

4 comments:

Ann said...

That is a very sweet birthday card for a little boy! Rhubarb is adorable, and I am in awe over your silhouette die cuts - I am longing for a silhouette Cameo, but have told myself I need to use some more of my current supplies before I indulge in another new tool! I may make it to next Christmas with this resolution!

Cynthia said...

Fun bright birthday card, Melissa!

Stephanie said...

What an adorable card! I really like all the layered die cuts. Such a cheery, bright card! How fun! Rhubarb is always a winner in my book!

Gail said...

I love the bright colors on your card for the Sweet and sassy challenge and balloons are always at hit at birthdays -thanks for your inspiration!