Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cocoa Hugs - SNSDC88

Hello! I want to make a quick post tonight to share a card I made for the Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge this week. It's Anything Goes. I like those kind of challenges. I made a coffee cup shaped card for the challenge.

Almost everything is digital on this card. I cut the coffee cup card base, coffee cup sleeve and hearts with my Silhouette Cameo. The sweet little girl and sentiment are from digi sets. I used Bundled Autumn and the sentiment from Hot Cocoa Sentiments. The only part about the card that is not digital is the embossing. I just had to add some fun embossing for dimension and texture. I had a different approach on this card as well. I usually pick my colors by the card stock or pattern paper I am using. This time I pulled out some Copic markers to color in the image and then found card stock colors to match.

I am also entering this in the challenge to be considered for the Design Team. So please wish me "luck".

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! This is a fantastic card!! You have done a great job! I love the colors, the way you you designed it and the cup shape is perfect! Thanks for playing along in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

Stephanie
SNS Digi DT Coordinator

LoveBeingWright said...

Such an adorable Card! I just love the Cup shape! & the colors you chose for this are just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sweet'n Sassy Digi Challenge!