Saturday, December 15, 2012

Falling Snow - SSS189

It's time for another Sweet Stop Sketch.

Look at this fun sketch with the big tag.

And the twist for this challenge is Winter Wonderland. I love winter and especially snow. So when I think of Winter Wonderland, I think of beautiful snowflakes falling. So here is my Winter Wonderland card for the sketch challenge this week.

I used traditional Christmas colors for this card. Sentiment is from Snowflake Silhouettes. Pattern paper is from My Minds Eye, Tis' the Season collection. I cut the tag, snowflakes and label for sentiment with my Silhouette Cameo. I used a snowflake embossing folder on the tag after putting the white snowflake on the green tag. Before putting the tag inside the folder, I coated the one side with green ink. Touched it off with some ribbon, twine and a button and there you have it.

Now it is your turn to join us. Head over to the Sweet Stop Sketch blog to get the details and share your creation using the sketch and theme from this week.

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Melissa. Love the snowflake tag. The touch of red with the snowflakes and the ribbon look awesome. Also like the twine combo.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful work!