Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sweet N Sassy Stamps VSN

Are you stuffed with turkey and all shopped out? I don't eat turkey, but enjoyed all the yummy sides we had with our Thanksgiving dinner. Then my mom and I shopped till we dropped yesterday. I found some great crafty deals, and bought some presents for Christmas.

Now it is time to work on my Christmas cards and packaging. I bet you need to get some cards made too. So here is your chance to get some more cards made, or get started. Sweet N Sassy Stamps is having a Virtual Stamp Night (VSN) over at the SNSS Connection. There are so many fun challenges, and some prizes up for grabs. The fun started last night and continues today. You have a week to complete and upload your submissions. I am hosting a fun challenge to make a gift card holder. We usually need a few of these to give at Christmas.

I made this festive holder using stamps from Snowflake Silhouettes and Holly Jolly Christmas. And here is the inside of the card with a special insert to hold a gift card.

I also used digital paper from Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas pack found at Jessica Sprague's website. I love having these in digital format, so I can print as many as I want and at whatever size I want.

Please take some time to stop by Sweet N Sassy's Connection today and play along with some of the challenges. We would love to have you visit.

No comments: