Monday, November 21, 2011

Digi Makeover Challenge #12

This week we have a color challenge for the Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge. The color combination is not one I would have come up with on my own, but I do like how my card turned out. They were fun soft colors to play with.

I used the NEW Color Kids Digital Stamp, Gift Wrapped, that is part of a Christmas release. I used the colors to make this a birthday card for a young girl. I used Card Patterns Sketch #142 from this week. It was perfect for the colors and image I chose to use. :-)


Now go grab a digital stamp of your choice and use the colors you have in your stash that match  the sample above and get creating. One lucky person can win some FREE Digi Images. You can read all of the details about the challenge over at the PMS Digi Makeover Challenge Blog.
Stamps: Color Kids Gift Wrapped
Paper: Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, Almost Amethyst, and Pale Plum card stock
Ink: laser printer, Copic markers
Other: Birthday embossing folder, purple ribbon, baker's twine and buttons



2 comments:

Anne Temple said...

So cute. Love that embossing folder you used for the background.

Kristii said...

What a cute card!! Love the embossing and the colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!