Monday, October 31, 2011

PMS Digi Makeover Challenge #9

This week we have a fun sketch for you to try with your favorite Digi Image. Please join us by creating something with this sketch and adding a link over at the PMS Digi Makeover Challenge blog post for this week. You could win some FREE digi images from PMS.

Here is the card I made with the sketch.

I used the Moody for Fall image. I also pulled out some new K&Co. DP I bought recently from Michael's. I love the little matte stacks. perfect for creating cards.

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Beautiful fall card. Love the Moody girls images. Your touches of lace add a special look to this card.

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so pretty and puts me in the mood for a walk in the fall leaves! :) gorgeous!

Danni said...

Very pretty! The touches of white set it all of perfectly!