Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ready for Coffee and Winter...

I am always ready for coffee and after the hot muggy weather we've been having, I am soooo ready for winter. So here are a couple of cards with my favorite things.


I just adore Rhubarb with her little cup of java goodness. I used some colors I don't normally use for this one. I like the teal and bright golden yellow together on her mug. I colored her with W1, W3 & W5.
Supplies: Rhubarb's Coffee digi stamp {Sweet N Sassy}, Hello Friend from Summer Harvest {Gina K}, Cosmo Cricket paper, red & yellow card stock, & baker's twine

My favorite thing about winter...Sweaters! I love wear soft cozy sweaters. I actually was making this for one of the Gina K release challenges the other week and then realized after it was done that I did not follow the instructions correctly. You were only supposed to use one stamp set and I used two. Oh well, I still love how it turned out.
Supplies: Holiday Greetings & Warm and Wonderful {Gina K}, K&Company paper, chocolate card stock, snowflake charm, cotton twine, ribbon

If you haven't already, make sure you check out the PMS Digi Makeover Challenge for this week. If you participate you could win some free digital images from Paper Makeup Stamps.

No comments: