Monday, September 19, 2011

Digi Makeover Challenge #3

Happy Monday! Welcome to another Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge. Here is the challenge if you choose to accept it.
Pull out some fabric, any old piece of fabric or fabric embellishment and join us. You have a chance of winning some free digi images from Paper Makeup Stamps if you do. You can read about it and submit your entry here.

I decided to make a flower out of fabric to put on my fun Coloring Book.
Here is a closeup of the flower


And here is the coloring book front.

I took all of the digital PMS Fairies I have so far and made a coloring book. The size of the book is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". That is half the size of a regular sheet of card stock. I used the free program I mentioned last week called Page Plus Starter Edition. I resized each fairy to fit on each side of a letter size sheet of landscape paper and printed them out onto some good white card stock. I used my Bind-It-All to make the book. This would make a perfect present for a young girl.

Here are some photos of the pages I created.




You could use any digi images you have and Paper Makeup Stamps has a lot of them. I can't wait until more Color Kids are released. They would make a perfect "coloring" book. Don't you think? :o) Also the monster images would be fun to make a coloring book as well.

Digi Stamps: Lots of Fairies all found here
Paper: black card stock and some older Basic Grey pattern paper
Ink: laser printer & Copic markers
Other: ribbon, lace, fabric to make the flower, big bling center for the flower {Recollections}, Bind-It-All {Zutter}

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful idea! Love your fabric flower and the colors you hose for the front of your coloring book.