Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Cards Courtesy of my SS

My CSS Alumni Secret Sister sent me some very cool stamps in the packages I received from her. One of the sets is a gorgeous Christmas set from Flourishes called A Gift For You. She used the stamp set to make up the tag kit she included in the last package I received.

I wanted to use the set to make some cards as well.  Here are two cards I put together using the same focal image, but with slightly different layouts and bling.

I used White, Soft Sand, Fresh Asparagus and Cranberry Tart Pure Luxury Card stock. I love how both cards turned out and I really like the color combination. I will definitely use it again.

Thank you Secret Sister for the wonderful goodies you've sent me to play with!

To everyone out there getting a lot of snow, stay safe and send some my way.

2 comments:

stampqueen said...

What pretty cards!!!! I love the color combination and the texture on the background!!! Neat stamp set!!!

Melanie said...

that is gorgoeus! i love these colors with that white bow, it really pops!