Monday, September 13, 2010

All That Scraps Corner Bookmark Challenge

All That Scraps has a corner bookmark challenge going on. I love making these fun bookmarks. Now I just need to start reading. LOL! Actually, I read digital books on my phone. But I can still find a use for this cute little bookmark. You can find directions to make these bookmarks here at SCS.


Stamps: Cocoa Emma Digi Stamp {CC Designs}, Swirls from Grand Damask {Gina K Designs}, Sentiment from Cafe {Art Impressions}
Paper: Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus and White {Gina K Designs}, Soft Sky {SU}
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vivid Olive, Copic markers
Other: River Rock stitched ribbon {SU}, Circles, Big Scallop Circles, Ovals and Scallop Paisley dies {Spellbinders}, small rhinestones, Mosaic embossing folder {Cuttlebug, ProvoCraft}

No comments: