Tuesday, August 10, 2010

StampTV Sketch Challenge #11

It is the 11th week for me hosting the StampTV Sketch Challenge. This week the sketch is from a card I shared a few weeks ago. Since my grandmother passed away last week, I have not had time to do a lot of stamping. I actually spent the day sewing on Sunday. She loved to sew and it was a way to remember her.

Here is the card for the sketch challenge this week:



I also started a RAK group over at StampTV.com. RAK is an acronym for Random Acts of Kindness. So far we have 10 members and would like to have many more join us so we can start sending out happy mail. Please come on over and join our group. You will need to be a member of StampTV (which is free) and then you need to request access to the group. This is so we can moderate who has access to our addresses. We don't want spammers getting the list. They don't send happy mail.

No comments: