Monday, July 12, 2010

StampTV Sketch Challenge #7

I forgot to post the sketch challenge last week. This summer heat has totally zapped my energy and mojo! I am so ready for winter and snow. I know most people are telling me to bite my tongue, but I can't help it. The only thing good about summer is the beautiful flowers and tasty fresh produce. :o)

This is my 7th week hosting the Sketch Challenge over at StampTV.com. It is so much fun to see how everyone uses the sketches each week. This week I have another fairly simple sketch. You can see the actual sketch image in the forum under this link.

I stamped one of the images from Seeds of Kindness and cut them out using a small nestabilities circle die. I colored them with Copic markers and sponged with Tea Dye distress ink. The DP is from Cosmo Material Girl pad and the card stock is Pure Luxury Green Apple and Ivory.  It is hard to see in the photo but the I rippled the ribbon to add dimension. And I had to add some blingy pearls to the flowers. :o)


Please stop by the StampTV challenge forum and join in on the fun. A stamp set is given away with every weekly challenge to a random participant.  Everyone needs more stamps.

No comments: