Tuesday, June 01, 2010

StampTV Sketch Challenge #1

I am so excited to be the new sketch challenge hostess over at StampTV.com.  When I received the invitation from Jessica I about fell off my chair. I was so jumping up and down and squealing with delight. Yeah, I get a little crazy some times. 

So here it is, June 1st, and it is the first day for me to host the challenge.  I tried to keep the layers to a minimum for this sketch. You can really make it a Clean and Simple project or you could go crazy with accessories and extra dimension. I went a little crazy with the rhinestones. LOL!

Here is the sketch...


And here is the colorful blinged out card I made using the sketch...


Stamps: Stars
Other: Lots of rhinestones and a strip of green ribbon

Please stop by the challenge thread and join in. With every challenge there is a random drawing to win a free stamp set from Gina K Designs.  You can read about it here.

1 comment:

Cat Tidwell said...

Awesome Melissa! I had to play too, loved this sketch! Looking forward to more from you too!