Saturday, April 17, 2010

Daydreaming Rae and Multitasking Jordan

I love these teen images from Mo's Digital Pencil. They are a lot of fun to color and they remind me of my 12 year old niece.  I actually made these cards a few weeks ago and never shared them. I tried to keep the colors bright and fun. Because that is what tween/teen life should be about, right?

This first card contains the image called Rae with Journal. I love how she is daydreaming with the butterfly fluttering nearby.

This second card contains the image called Jordan Multitasking. She can shop, eat ice cream, and talk on her cell all at the same time. Amazing!  I used to be able to multi-task.  I must be getting too old. LOL!


I hope you enjoy viewing the cards I made.  If want to get these images for yourself you can purchase them directly from the artist here.  They are digital images. I find it best to print them with a laser printer when using Copic markers.

No comments: