Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day Dreaming Among the Flowers


I was never a big fan of digital images.  Mainly because my printer doesn't have the right ink to use with Copic markers.  But then I came across Mo Manning's site, Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. Her images are amazing. And I decided I had to find a way to use them. I found that laser printing the images is almost as good as using Memento ink with stamps.  The only issue I had was some of the toner getting on the tips of my lighter colors. But it didn't smear on the image. So I am happy with the results.

The image I used on my card is titled Rae with Journal and is from the Dani and Friends set of three images. The thing I like most about the images from this set is that I can experiment with so many fun colors.  I love to use different colors and experiment with them.  Such a cool image to use for teen cards and my niece will be an official teen in about 7 months. Although she acts like a teen now. :o) 

The pattern paper is digital paper I downloaded from Basic Grey's website.  Yeah, they have some of their papers in digital form now.  I used some retired Stampin' Up colors, Vintage Violet and Marigold Morning, for the card stock. 

Well it's a dreary rainy day here and I need to get some housework done.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Now that is one perfect place for daydreaming! C'mon Spring!!