Monday, March 29, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 57

Although this is Card Patterns 57th sketch challenge, it is my first time playing along.  I had some time to stamp this weekend, my NEW Gina K stamps were calling my name and Mr. Mojo paid me a visit. LOL!  Here is the card I made using the sketch.  You can click on the photo for a closer view.  I would love to know what you think of my project. I enjoy reading the comments and seeing who is visiting. Makes me feel like I'm not just talking to myself. :o)


Card Details
Stamps: Nana's Needlework and StampTV Spring Mix Stamp Kit {Gina K Designs}
Paper: Lipstick Red, Soft Sand & Ivory {Pure Luxury, Gina K Designs} & Baja Breeze {SU}
Other: Mosaic CB Embossing Folder, misc. buttons and ribbon, sewing machine thread for the stitching

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Oh loving that embossed background on this! Fabulous!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx