Saturday, February 13, 2010

Release Challenge #1 - Gina K Designs

Gina K had her Release Party Thursday night and it was hoppin'.  As usual some of the Design Team girls posted challenges.  Nina posted a challenge to use at least three buttons on our project. I love buttons. So many different shades of colors and shapes.  I used more than three buttons on the card I made for this challenge.  I used the Happy Hearts set from Gina K Designs.  I stamped the hearts with some new ColorBox Chalk Ink pads I purchased yesterday. I like using chalk inks for solid image stamps. I seem to get better coverage. The colors Lipstick Red and Olive Pastel match the Pure Luxury card stock colors Lipstick Red and Fresh Asparagus perfectly.

{Click Image for Larger View}

Stamps: Happy Hearts
Ink: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink in Lipstick Red, Pastel Olive, and Wisteria
Other: lots of buttons, DMC green embroidery floss, cuttlebug embossing folder, corner rounder punch to create scalloped border and ribbon from my stash

1 comment:

redwasher1 said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!