Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Coffee, Tech and a Notebook

I've had composition books sitting on a shelve for at least a year waiting to be altered.  I was inspired by Gina's latest video over at StampTV.comhttp://stamptv.ning.com/.  She showed how easy it is to alter these cheap notebooks and make a fun personal notebook for whatever you need to write down. I covered mine with Fresh Asparagus card stock from Gina K Designs Pure Luxury line. I love, love this color.  I also used images from my two favorite stamp sets, Tech Talk and My Cuppa' Joe.  I love my coffee and my tech.  Usually together. LOL!

So here is the final result.  You can click the image for a closer view.  Go check out the video over at StampTV.  She has at least one new video showing a stamping technique or project every Wednesday.

Stamps: Tech Talk & My Cuppa' Joe
Paper: Fresh Asparagus, Basic Grey Offbeat, & Recollections Friends Forever
Ink: Colorbox Dark Brown Chalk
Other: copper nail heads, spiral clips, green ribbon, buttons and linen thread

No comments: