Friday, December 04, 2009

Tech Tee Talk

I hope you all were able to join us at the Release Party.  It was a hoppin' good time.  Here is one of the cards I shared last night.  I had to make a card combining the NEW Gina K set, Tech Talk with Little Tees.  Both sets are illustrated by Melanie Muechinger.


The mug and sentiment are from the new set Tech Talk.  The T-Shirt is from Little Tees.  Melanie's sets are so much fun.  Gina has so many fabulous illustrators.  I just adore all of her stamps.  I also used pattern paper from DCWV and the base is Pure Luxury Soft Sand.

I will be back this weekend with some more samples to show you.  And Saturday (if the weather holds up), I will be getting a new island for my stamp room.  I've been wanting a higher desk to stamp at. And I found a super bargain at IKEA on Black Friday.  My mom bought it for me for Christmas and my boyfriend is going to put it together for me.  Isn't he sweet?

No comments: