Monday, October 05, 2009

One Layer of Caffeine

Cat hosted a one layer challenge over at SplitCoastStampers for Gina K Designs release party. What a challenge. I usually use lots of layers or at least dimension. But, I am very happy with this card.



One Layer cards require good sturdy card stock as the base. I used Pure Luxury Soft Sand Card Stock from Gina K Designs. I stamped the coffee cup and sentiment using Memento Rich Cocoa. I colored the coffee cup image with a white and brown Koh-I-Noor colored pencils blended with baby oil. I had to add a few buttons and some ribbon to finish it off. What do you think?

Stamps: Signs of Autumn & Thanks A Million
Paper: Pure Luxury Soft Sand
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Other: Koh-I-Noor colored pencils, striped ribbon, chocolate buttons. & linen thread

2 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

I just love this card! so perfect with the buttons and ribbon!

Donna Baker said...

Wow, what a great card! I love CAS and the button & ribbon treatment are perfect!