Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Beggining to Look Like Christmas...

It's just crazy!  There are commercials on television for Christmas music.  Wow!  Well, I've been making Christmas cards because I need to share some samples with someone that has asked me to make a large order of cards for her.  I created both of these cards for challenges over at SplitCoastStampers.com and wanted to share them with you.

The first card I made with this beautiful poinsettia stamp I bought for one dollar.  Great deal!  I stamped it several times and layered different petals for dimension.



This second card I made for Lee's challenge for Gina K Designs release party.  I love this fun image from Gina's set Warm and Cozy Christmas. I decided to stick with the traditional red and green, with a touch of gold.  I hope you like it.




















I hope that you choose to make today fabulous!

2 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

Love both of these Melissa! That first one, when you can take a $1 stamp and make it look that good, woohooo!!! LOL!

Melanie said...

beutiful cards, both! i love how you said "choose" to make the day fabulous, life is all about our choices! Your blog shines with the choices you make, Melissa! :)