Thursday, June 04, 2009

Playful, Fun, Relaxing Summer

Many people that live around me are so excited that warm summer weather is right around the corner. While I love images of summer (flowers, butterflies, ice cream), I loathe the hot humid weather. When the temperature reaches anything above 70, it is way to warm for me. But as I said I love images of summer. So I will enjoy summer through paper, rubber and ink. :o) I made this card for a challenge I am hosting over at StampTV.com. It is based on a card I shared last week during the preview blog hop for Gina K Designs May Release. Please stop by StampTV.com and check out my challenge. And browse around at the other great areas in our fun little community that some call "home". You have a chance at winning FREE stamps. Thought that would catch your attention. See you there!

Stamps: Eclectic Summer & Lazy Days of Summer
Paper: Pure Luxury White (Gina K) & Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Marigold Morning (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Tangelo (Memento ) & Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze (SU)
Other: Copic Markers, ribbon, light blue brads

2 comments:

Jennie said...

What a fun design Melissa! I love your sketch and your card just rocks. You have been outstanding In the Spotlight this month!

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful card and I can't wait to give it a try.
I nominated you for a award, you can check it out here.
http://geriscards.blogspot.com/