Saturday, June 13, 2009

IC #84 - What a Catch!



I made this modern looking card for the Inspiration Challenge over at splitcoaststampers.com. The challenge is to choose inspiration from this Lovely Package blog. I chose the Safeway Fruit Sodas. I really like the clean simple look with the bright yummy colors.
Surf on over to the challenge forum and try it out yourself.

Stamps: Eclectic Summer & Eclectic Summer Sayings from StampTV Kit {Gina K}
Paper: Pure Luxury White {Gina K}, Brushed Silver, Tangerine Tango & Basic Black {SU}
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & StazOn Black
Other: Copic and Bic Markit Markers, Colluzzle circle template, & gingham ribbon

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

what a great interpretation for the challenge! I was stumped with it---inspiration challenges are not my favorite but you nailed it!!