Monday, June 08, 2009

Be Happy


A quick post before I head off to bed. It's been a while since I inked this adorable set up. I just love the images from the Gingersnaps Spring Things set by CC Designs. I used some old Stampin' Up pattern paper to paper piece her outfit and umbrella. I stamped the image on Gina K Pure Luxury White with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copic Markers.
Stamps: Gingersnaps Spring Things {All That Scraps} & So Many Sayings {SU}
Paper: Pure Luxury White {Gina K Designs}, Urban Prairie {Basic Grey}, Basic Black and Retired So Saffron PP {SU}
Other: Copic Markers, mini rhinestones, dotted ribbon

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Melissa, this is just adorable! What a cute image and great design. Nice dp.

Karen said...

Such a cute card! Love her paper pieced raincoat and boots! :>