Friday, February 20, 2009

Some VSN Cards

I made two cards tonight for VSN. I used My Cuppa Joe for both. The first card was for FEB09VSNB challenge. There were different color combinations to choose from based on your favorite type of chocolate. My favorite chocolate is Milk Chocolate with a hint of Dark Chocolate. So the color combo was Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red and Almost Amethyst. Here is the card I created:


The next card I made for challenge FEB09VSNA. The hostess provided a sketch and we were supposed to include things we love. I included
Starbucks - I cut out the logo from a cup wrap-around I saved. I knew these would come in handy some time ;) LOL!
Coffee - Kind of a given with my love of starbucks.
Chocolate - I love the flavor and the color.
Pink - It especially looks good with chocolate.
Bling - I added some little rhinestones because they are so cool.
and I used Gina K Design stamps because I love them as well.



No comments: