Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you have at least one person you can share Valentine's Day with. My best friend who is a guy is coming over to celebrate with me. I'm making dinner and yummy brownies for dessert. Then we'll watch a movie and who knows what else. I can't wait. I need to finish his card today. But I thought I would post a card for everyone out there that may stumble across this post.



I used an old retired set from Stampin' Up called From the Heart. It was one of the first sets I ever bought from SU. I colored the girl and kitty with Copics and Prismacolor Markers. The DP is from Target's Dollar Spot. I added some pink Stickles to the hearts in her dress and the big heart in her hands. I added some cute little puffy hearts to the circle sentiment and the kitty's collar. The metal flower from SU fit perfectly inside the circle sentiment. I draped ribbon across two of the corners and added a few brands to finish it off.

Have a fantastic day and remember on this day of Love that Jesus loves you unconditionally.

No comments: