Saturday, January 17, 2009

Glory In His Holy Name

Patter is hosting a wonderful challenge this year called His Holy Name. The first word is Holy. I found several verses that spoke to me. But I chose 1 Chronicles 16:10 I rejoice knowing I can seek Him at any time.



Card Details:
I bought some Basic Grey 6x6 pads from Gina K Designs. I knew I would want to use some for this challenge. I love this sheet with the grid and beautiful flowers and butterflies. I usually have a hard time using this type of DP on a card because the design is part of the whole sheet (not easy to cut it up and use it). So using it for a 6 x 6 layout is perfect. I cut out part of the butterfly wing on the bottom right to tuck my printed verse under. I thought the butterfly from Reason to Smile goes well with the DP. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments: