Monday, November 10, 2008

Krafty Thank You Card



Jess from Gina K Designs asked us to make a Thank You card for someone in our life that we are thankful for. I made this Krafty square card using the So Grateful by designed by Rupa Shevde. I used some gorgeous DP from K & Company {Wild Saffron collection}. The card base is Kraft from Stampin' Up! The acorn is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored in using PrismaColor and Bic Markit Markers on Very Vanilla CS. I layered the the acorn onto Close to Cocoa & Old Olive. I added some Chocolate tafetta ribbon and a few green Dew Drops from the Getaway color collection. I stamped the Thank You sentiment using Dark Brown Color Box Chalk Ink.

You can join the rest of the Gina K Design fans at Split Coast Stampers or Paper Craft Planet.

No comments: