Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sweet Strawberries

I bought some bright and yummy DP made by K & Company called Berry Sweet. I didn't have any stamps to go with the fruit themed sheets of paper. That is until Gina K released her new free with 3 set called Summer Harvest. I made sure I purchased all three new sets so I could get this one for free. I used the strawberry from the set to make 2 different cards. The first card uses that yummy Berry Sweet paper. The other I used some other DP (not sure of the manufacturer).



Card Details
Stamps: Summer Harvest {Gina K}
Paper: Summer Sun, Green Galore, Real Red, GP White & Berry Sweet {K & Company}
Ink: Real Red & Ranger Archival Black
Accesories: white brads, round tab punch {SU}, circle scallop punch {Marvy}, ribbon, & paper piercer



Card Details
Stamps: Summer Harvest {Gina K} & So Many Words {SU}
Paper: Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi, GP white, DP {manufacturer unknown}
Ink: Ranger Archival Black & Wild Wasabi
Accessories: word window punch {SU}, pewter charm, scallop square punch {Marvy}, white souffle pen, Wild Wasabi ribbon, linen thread, & foam tape

No comments: