Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Skater Dude

I love 4 day weekends. And the weather in this area has been amazing. What better way to spend a few days off in this wonderful weather than to attempt the color challenge on SplitCoastStampers. I love this color combination; Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal, & Old Olive. I used some more of that cute turtle shell paper that I found in my old stash. I also was enabled to purchase the Bic Markit Markers that were on sale last week at Target. They work great for coloring ribbon to match my projects. I used Plumtastic Purple to color some white grosgrain ribbon. It matches Elegant Eggplant perfectly. I used the turtle from Gina K Design's new set "Whatever Float Your Boat", designed by Rupa Shevde. Isn't he such a cute little dude?



Card Details:
Stamps
: Whatever Floats Your Boat {Gina K Designs}
Paper: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal, GP White, & Turtle Print DP
Ink: Brown Pad {Stamps by Judith}, Taken With Teal, Old Olive, Mellow Moss, Elegant Eggplant Markers, & Plumtastic Plum {Bic Mark-It}
Accessories: round tab punch, word window punch, ticket corner punch, grosgrain ribbon, & brads

No comments: