Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Frog and the Princess

So far I have 2 sets designed by Melanie Muenchinger for Gina K Designs. I used both of them to make this princess tee. I stamped the ringer tee from Little Tees with Chocolate Chip onto GP White card stock. Then I stamped the frog from Hip Hop Accessories with Olive Green Stazon ink. I stamped the frog slightly off the tee. I like that effect better. I colored the frog in with my Mellow Moss marker. I added a second layer of ink to make the color a bit deeper. I stamped Princess, also from Hip Hop Accessories onto the tee with Cameo Coral. I added a tiny rhinestone above the 'I'. I like the tee on a circle base, so I cut several with my Fiskars circle cutter. I distressed the edge of each with Chocolate Chip ink and layered them. I added the tee using foam tape for dimension. I ran Chocolate grosgrain ribbon around the card front hiding part of the ribbon behind the circle. I did this by cutting a slit along the lower side of the shirt. I like that look a lot. I added some ribbon and string (colored with a green Bic MarkIt Marker) to the little clip. I also glued a green rhinestone to the center of the clip handle. It fit perfectly. I used a retired SU background stamp Dots and Daisies for the background. And I added white to the centers of the flowers using a white opaque pen. I also used my sakura glitter pen to highlight the frogs belly, under legs and her eyelashes.



Card Details:
Stamps: Little Tees & Hip Hop Accessories {Gina K Designs} and Dots and Daisies {SU}
Paper: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, & GP White
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Pad, Olive Green Stazon, Green Bic MarkIt Marker & Cameo Coral marker
Accessories: circle cutter, bull clip, large green rhinestone, small clear rhinestone, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, string, white opaque pen, & sakura glitter pen

No comments: